Profile

rollerdragon: (Default)
rollerdragon

July 2010

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526 2728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Saturday, March 24th, 2007 09:43 pm
So I had a great time rampaging about Coffeeland with [livejournal.com profile] redconverse and [livejournal.com profile] fiveagainsttwo. I spent the week invading [livejournal.com profile] redconverse's personal space and generally causing havoc in the area.

I will now have to buy a Nintendo DS aws I became helplessly addicted to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, which I borrowed from red.

I also contracted some sort of plague, most likely while I was on the airplane. Accursed flying cesspools! I'm on three different meds now, all of which have fun side effects. But two are stimulants and one a depressant, so they should at least partially cancel each-other out, right?
Sunday, March 25th, 2007 03:24 am (UTC)
You know what I bet TOTALLY HELPED?

100,000,000+ steps! That's what!
Monday, March 26th, 2007 03:45 am (UTC)
100000000+ steps always helps me through times of crisis.